I am currently a Business Analytics Student at the Universiteit van Amsterdam. I will finish my studies by 2025.
- currently I live in the beautiful Amsterdam
- I grew up in Glauchau, a mid-sized town in the heart of Germany.
- At the age of 10 I asked my dad to teach me how to code. Since then I evolved myself day by day.
Things that keep me busy at the moment:
- studying (most of the time)
- learning Dutch (using Duolingo and the real world)
A few things I believe in:
- nothing is too hard to learn (some things just take more effort than others)
- big goals are the summation of small steps
- optimistic nihilism
- "Two years from now, I want to be in a place I can't imagine today."
- I might have to increase the time interval as I'm getting older :).
Feel free to contact me through one of the following channels: